STUDY IN AUSTRALIA @SEABIRD
Australian universities and colleges have an excellent reputation for quality international education with several in the Top 200 University Ranking. For many students, studying in Australia is about the opportunity to live a unique lifestyle – explore the natural wonders of its oceans and rainforests, enjoy weather like home and the buzz of its cosmopolitan cities. Study in Australia – One of the best International Education System.
Whatever your interest, you will find an Australian course and an Australian university or college that suits your needs. English language colleges are located in all major cities, and provide an intensive and fun language experience in an English-speaking country. Study in Australia.
World-class research facilities and supervisors provide masters or research students in Australia with access to the very best minds and resources, in a wide range of study areas. Studying in Australia promotes innovative, creative and independent thinking – valued by employers worldwide. Study in Australia is a life changing experience.
ABOUT STUDIES IN AUSTRALIA
If you are interested in studying in Australia, let Studies in Australia provide you with all the information you need to make your decision. Use Studies in Australia to find Australian universities, technical colleges, private education providers and secondary schools, and learn about the Australian qualifications available to international students. You can find information about vocational courses, English language study, bachelor degrees, masters degrees, research programs and everything in between. You can also read about living in Australia and organising your Australian study experience, such as submitting applications, organising a student visa and finding accommodation for your time abroad.
WHY STUDY IN AUSTRALIA
- From its international reputation for academic excellence to it’s affordable tuition and living expenses Australia has a lot to offer international students.
- Excellent reputation for international education and lifestyle
- Globally-recognized Australian courses and qualifications
- One of the highest standards of living in the world
- A young, friendly, multicultural country with welcoming communities
- Work 20 hours per week or full time during vacations
- Universities in Australia offer affordable tuition and living expenses, compared with many other countries
- Perfect weather for travelling, exploring – and studying!
One of the most important aspects of choosing your study abroad destination is cost. Studying in Australia is more affordable than other options.
How much will an Australian Education Cost?
- Estimated living expenses – AU$12,000 – $18,000 per year
- Undergraduate course fees on average range from AU$10,000 to AU$16,500 per year.*
- Graduate course fees on average range from AU$11,000 to AU$18,500 per year.*
Your Final Checklist
It’s only a couple weeks until you head to Australia for your academic pursuits. Are you missing anything? What do you need to do in order to make sure that you are truly ready for your studying abroad pursuits? Take a look at this checklist and double check everything before you get rolling.
Here are a few things that you should ask yourself about your university and make sure that they are in order before you head out. If you have questions about any of these, talk to the appropriate departments at your university.
- Is everything settled with the university in terms of finances?
- Do you have a schedule set up and anything that you may need for your classes in order?
- Is all of your paperwork turned in?
- Are there any extra applications that you have to fill out?
- How soon to the first day of classes will you be arriving?
Accommodations and Housing
In terms of accommodations and housing, you need to make sure that these five items are dealt with before you even get on the plane. If you have any questions about accommodations as an international student, check out the accommodations page on this site or talk to the international studies office at your university.
Visas and Passports
You won’t even be able to get on the plane if you don’t have your visa and passport information up-to-date and completed as the Australian government requires. Here are some of the things to keep in mind.
- Do you have your visa settled, including your proof of finances?
- Is your passport up to date? Do you have two or three recent photographs with your passport?
- Have you made sure to go through all of the steps listed on our visas and passports page?
- Do you have everything with you when you go to the airport?
- Do you have your visa and passport somewhere that they are easy to access (carry-on or handbag)?
The Australian medical system is different than the one in your own country, no matter what country you come from. Make sure that you have these five items in order before you head out.
- Have you gotten all of your necessary vaccinations?
- Is your insurance valid in Australia? If not, have you obtained local medical insurance?
- Are you ready for travel health-wise?
- Do you have any medications that need to be transferred to an Australian pharmacy?
- Have you at least looked at medical practices to go to when in Australia? You don’t have to choose one yet, but make sure you have an idea as to what’s available.
- Your primary physician that you have in your home country should be able to help you with any of the medical questions or concerns that you may have about traveling to Australia, so make sure to schedule an appointment with them before you leave the country.
Packing Your Suitcase
There are a lot of things that you will want to make sure that you have when you head out to Australia. Bring mementos, necessities, clothing, and other items that you would need to have no matter what country you are heading to.
More Information – Study In Australia – https://www.studyinaustralia.gov.au/
Immigration Australia – www.immi.gov.au
Tags – Study in Australia, Studying in Australia, Studies in Australia, Visa Study in Australia, Study in Australia, International Education in Australia, Study in Australia, Immigration to Australia, Best Education in Australia, Study in Australia